Tickets & Fines

Municipal Court  

If you are unable to find your citation using one of the options below, please contact Municipal Court by email at for further information. In your email, please provide the court with the defendants name, date of birth, and citation number. Thank you

The Fort Collins Municipal Court is responsible for administering the operations of the judicial branch of City government according to the ordinances adopted by City Council. Cases adjudicated in Municipal Court generally include:

  • Traffic violations
  • Violations
  • Misdemeanors
  • Civil infractions

I Need To...

Do not pay Camera Radar/Red Light Tickets received in the mail here. Please use the Camera Radar / Camera Red Light option.

Please verify that your citation is filed in or the records requested are with the Fort Collins Municipal Court at 215 N. Mason before proceeding to make a payment. Restitution payments must be made in person by cash or money order and are not available to pay online.

Please note that there is a transaction fee assessed by the vendor, and not all offenses are eligible for online resolution. Contact Municipal Court if you have any questions.

Pay Municipal Court Ticket

A Camera Radar/Red Light summons is sent by mail or by personal service.

Note: This option is only available for tickets sent by mail or personal service. If you were pulled over by Fort Collins or CSU Police, please use the option above

Pay or contest camera radar / red light ticket »

Please wait for a Records Clerk to provide you with the total amount due for your Records Request before placing your payment online.

Please note that there is a transaction fee assessed by the vendor. You may also send payment through the mail or pay in-person to avoid the transaction fee.

Pay for a Records Request

Parking Services

The Parking Services Department is responsible for the daily operations of the structures, lots and pay machines, parking enforcement and citation management, as well as the administer and sale of monthly and annual parking permits.

I Need To...