Thank you for interest in serving on a board or commission! Please note the following membership requirements for boards and commissions:
- Upon application for and acceptance for appointment, board and commission members demonstrate their intention and ability to attend meetings. If appointed, frequent nonattendance may result in termination of the appointment.
- Applicants must be a registered voter (applies to 18 years and older).
- Applicants must be a resident of the Fort Collins Growth Management Area for one year
(See map of Growth Management Area).
- Applicants can only apply for a max of 2 boards/commissions.
- All appointed boardmembers are required to complete a training course within 6 months of appointment.
The City of Fort Collins will make reasonable accommodations for access to City services, programs and
activities and will make special communication arrangements for persons with disabilities. Please call 416-2525 for assistance.
Application deadlines vary. Please check CURRENT VACANCIES listing for deadlines. Late applications will be kept on file for future vacancies.
This application is subject to the Colorado Open Records Act and should not be considered confidential.
Please note that some fields on this form have character limit restrictions, which includes spaces. This requirement is necessary to ensure that applications submitted online are identical to those filled out by hand.
An "Additional Comments" field is also provided at the end of this application is more space is needed.
After you have submitted the application, please check for receipt of a confirmation email.